1. Binning, J. F., Adorno, A. J., & Kroeck, K. G. (1997). Validity of behavior checklist and assessor judgmental ratings in an operational assessment center. Paper presented at the Annual Conference of the Society for Industrial and Organizational Psychology.
2. Boyle, S., Fullerton, J., & Wood, R. (1995). Do assessment/development centres use optimum evaluation procedures? A survey of practice in UK organizations. International Journal of Selection and Assessment, 3(2), 132-140.
3. Campbell, W. J. (1986). Construct Validation of Role Playing Exercises in an Assessment Center Using BARS and Behavioral Checklist Formats. Unpublished Thesis, Old Dominion University, Norfolk, VA.
4. Donahue, L. M., Truxillo, D. M., Cornwell, J. M., & Gerrity, M. J. ( 1997). Assessment center construct validity and behavioral checklists: Some additional findings. Journal of Social Behavior & Personality, 12(5), 85-108.
5. Hauenstein, P. C. (1994). A key behavior approach for improving the utility of developmental assess -ment centers . Paper presented at the Annual Conference of the Society for Industrial and Organizational Psychology.
6. Hennessy, J., Mabey, B., & Warr, P. (1998). Assessment centre observation procedures: An experimental comparison of traditional, checklist and coding methods. International journal of selection and assessment, 6(4), 222-231.
7. LeBreton, J.M., Gniatczyk, L.A., & Migetz, D.Z. (1999). The relationship between behavior checklist ratings and judgmental ratings in an operational assessment center: An application of structural equation modeling. Paper presented at the Annual Conference of the Society for Industrial and Organizational Psychology.
8. Reilly, R. R., Henry, S., & Smither, J. W. (1990). An examination of the effects of using behavior checklists on the construct validity of assessment center dimensions. Personnel Psychology, 43(1), 71-84.
9. Sanchez, D. R., Van Lysebetten, S., & Gibbons, A. M. (2017). Adapting simulation responses from judgment-based to analytic-based scores: A process model, case study, and empirical evaluation of managers' responses among a sample of managers. The Psychologist-Manager Journal, 20(1), 18.
10. Yun, G. J., Donahue, L. M., Dudley, N. M., & McFarland, L. A. (2005). Rater personality, rating format, and social context: Implications for performance appraisal ratings. International Journal of Selection and Assessment, 13(2), 97-107.